Bye bye, bye week. It's back to work and Mark Daniels reports Monday's practice (9/30/13) went late. Late enough, that he just made the start of his 5th Quarter Show by minutes. But the news was fresh and can be seen in this video:
- Four players not practicing (including #52) today due to hamstrings
- Jermichael Finley didn't practice today post-concussion (yet had an interesting Tweet over the weekend)
- No James Starks or John Kuhn either today
- However Morgan Burnett and Eddie Lacy returned today
- RB Michael Hill has been promoted from the practice squad
- Hear Mark talk about how excited Michael Hill was to sign a pro contract.
- Reggie Dunn, with kick return experience, has been added to the practice squad
Watch this segment of The 5th Quarter Show for more...