About the Show
Scary Terry's Saturday Nightmare is one of the only locally produced metal shows on commercial radio in the country.
The Nightmare's host, Terry Stevens, has been a metal fan his whole life. He spends Saturday nights sharing his passion for metal with thousands of fans in Central Wisconsin on the air, and worldwide online.
Every Saturday Night, you'll hear your favorite metal artists, from classic to current, along with up and coming artists.
You'll also hear interviews with the artists that make the music you love in Scary Terry's 13 Questions. Past 13 Questions guests include members of Hellyeah, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, In This Moment, Accept and Ministry, just to name a few. You can listen to all past 13 Questions interviews by clicking the Podcast link at the bottom of this page.
Join the Metal Movement every Saturday night!
I'm Terry Stevens, A.K.A. Scary Terry, A.K.A. T-Money.
I'm a Copywriter, Producer and DJ-type person for Rock 94.7. I'm also the host of Scary Terry's Saturday Nightmare.
Things I dig: \M/ METAL \M/, hanging out with my wife and kids, playing Magic: The Gathering (prefer Blue mixed with Black or Red), Pen and Paper Role-Playing Games, and video games, watching pro-wrasslin', MMA and cartoons, reading pretty much anything I can get my hands on, especially sci-fi, RPG books, graphic novels, and books about advertising.
- No New System of a Down Because of Serj ***NEW UPDATE FROM SOAD'S FACEBOOK PAGE!*** Posted in Blogs › Metal
- Another NEW Megadeth Song Released! Posted in Blogs › Metal
- Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal Posted in Blogs › Humor
- David Lee Roth presents, The Most 80's Thing You'll See All Day Posted in Blogs › Rock Music
- A Must-Read Essay From Lamb of God's Randy Blythe Posted in Blogs › Metal
- Black Veil booed Posted in Blogs › Rock Music
- Stream the new Tesseract! Posted in Blogs › Metal
- The case against As I Lay Dying's Tim Lambesis Posted in Blogs › Metal
- Ex-Obituary/Six Feet Under/Massacre Guitarist arrested on Meth Charges Posted in Blogs › Metal
- Testament's Alex Skolnik remembers Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Posted in Blogs › Metal
- Jeff Hanneman's Sickest Slayer Jamz! Posted in Blogs › Metal
- Random thoughts from last night's Revolver Golden Gods awards Posted in Blogs › Metal
- Golden Gods Winners Posted in Blogs › Metal
- In Soviet Russia, Pit Moshes in You Posted in Blogs › Terry Stevens' Point
- Metallica Pinball? Yes, please! Posted in Blogs › Terry Stevens' Point
- 10 Things Radio Listeners Will Never Say About Your Ad Posted in Blogs › Terry Stevens' Point