WeatherWausau, WI (54403)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Overcast Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered Thunderstorms Partly Cloudy
    70°Feels Like: 70° 71° 65° 84°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.05" Chance of Precip: 40% Chance of Precip: 40% Chance of Precip: 20%
    Wind: SSW 13 mph Wind: S mph Wind: SSW 7 mph Wind: WNW mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayJul 25

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    2 pm 71° Few Showers 30% 63% S 11 mph
    3 pm 71° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 66% S 10 mph
    4 pm 71° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 68% S 10 mph
    5 pm 71° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 73% S 10 mph
    6 pm 71° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 76% S 8 mph
    7 pm 71° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 78% S 7 mph
    8 pm 70° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 81% S 6 mph
    9 pm 69° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 84% SSE 6 mph
    10 pm 68° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 87% SSE 5 mph
    11 pm 67° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 93% S 5 mph
    12 am 67° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 93% S 4 mph
    1 am 67° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 97% SSW 4 mph
    2 am 67° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 97% SW 5 mph
    3 am 66° Mostly Cloudy 20% 97% SW 5 mph
    4 am 66° Mostly Cloudy 20% 97% WSW 6 mph
    5 am 66° Mostly Cloudy 20% 97% W 6 mph
    6 am 66° Mostly Cloudy 20% 100% WNW 6 mph
    7 am 67° Mostly Cloudy 20% 97% WNW 6 mph
    8 am 69° Mostly Cloudy 20% 90% NW 7 mph
    9 am 71° Partly Cloudy 10% 81% NW 8 mph
    10 am 73° Partly Cloudy 10% 73% WNW 9 mph
    11 am 78° Partly Cloudy 0% 62% WNW 10 mph
    12 pm 79° Partly Cloudy 0% 52% WNW 11 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Saturday Jul 26 84° / 61° Partly cloudy 20% 59% WNW 14 mph More details
    Sunday Jul 27 71° / 52° A few thunderstorms possible 40% 74% NW 13 mph More details
    Monday Jul 28 73° / 52° Times of sun and clouds 20% 57% NNW 11 mph More details
    Tuesday Jul 29 77° / 55° Mix of sun and clouds 20% 63% WNW 9 mph More details
    Wednesday Jul 30 77° / 56° Few showers 30% 63% W 9 mph More details
    Thursday Jul 31 78° / 56° Occasional showers possible 30% 64% W 6 mph More details
    Friday Aug 1 78° / 54° Occasional showers possible 30% 74% NW 6 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report