1. You’ve asked the question, ‘What songs do they do?’ when a popular music act has been mentioned.
2. You’ve been known to buy shoes for comfort over style.
3. You’ve judged people based on what they’re wearing.
4. You moan when the music is too loud in bars.
5. You think young men wear their pants too low.
6. You cry during TV ads and/or reality shows.
7. You sometimes remind your friends that it’s cold outside and advise them how to dress accordingly.
8. You have a drawer just full of pills and medicines.
9. You’re not afraid to complain in restaurants.
10. You can really appreciate the intricate genius of a pun.
11. You think the word ‘sexting’ represents everything that’s wrong with society these days.