Rock 94.7 is now available on Amazon Smartspeaker devices with Alexa.
Welcome to the future! You can now listen to and enjoy Rock 94.7 on your Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, Amazon Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Here's quick instructions for setting up WOZZ on your device:
- Download the Alexa app from the Google Play store or iTunes.
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Rock 94.7 by Midwest Communications. Tap on our logo to get to the skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the skill.
- Now, just say, “Alexa, launch rock ninety four seven.”
Have fun with your new toy and share your experience with others. If you’re having any issues getting Amazon Alexa to play the Rock 94.7 skill — drop us a note and we’ll give you a hand.
*Amazon, Echo, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.